Thursday, October 12, 2006

Catherine's Update on BAKE SALE

Hey all!
> ok so here's the update on what you need to do and bring:
> 1. I talked to Mr. Bird and he is giving us change, so u DO NOT NEED TO> BRING $2.00.
> 2. Because of the amount of cash boxes that the school has, we can only do> two tables at the north campus cafeteria.
> 3. Because of the limitations of the tables, we do not need massiveamounts> of cookies. If you have already brought some, please e-mail me to tell me> how many and what type they are.
잸s I said before, if you feel that the> cookies you brought are not worth a dollar each, make a sign that says the> appropriate amount, for example: 2 for one dollar.
> 4. If you are bringing cookies please bring a large plate to put them on.
> 5. In terms of setup, there are a couple of people who volunteered for G> block set up. I will not be able to help you with that because I will bein> Biology, but I would like us to meet at recess to give you instructions on> what needs to be done. Please send me an e-mail notifying me if you areone> of these people.
> 6. We need about 8 people to volunteer for selling the cookies duringlunch.> Could you please send me an e-mail if you can and I will tell assign you a> table.>> That's all for now guys! Please feel free to e-mail me if you have a> suggestion or whatever. I'm counting on you to use common sense!! If you> don't feel something is right or need to talk to me about something,please> do so. We need this to run smoothly tomorrow in order to get some money!

>> Thanks, Catherine

>> P.S. Alysha, can you e-mail me I need to talk to you about where to store> the cookies.

13 Comments:

At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

First of all I would like to say great blog! I had a quick question that I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was interested to find out how you center yourself and clear your mind prior to writing.
I've had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out. I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally wasted simply just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!

My web blog Download 7Zip

 
At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's actually a nice and helpful piece of info. I am happy that you simply shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Also visit my blog post World Of Tanks Hack

 
At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, this piece of writing is good, my sister is analyzing these
kinds of things, thus I am going to convey her.


My page ... Minecraft Crack

 
At 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
I've joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I've shared your web site
in my social networks!

My website: jailbreak Playstation 3

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I am trying to help you by first making you aware that your fleshy chest
has evolved into man boobs and I give you some helpful advise on how to help yourself look better.
During the Spanish civil war, he fled to France together with his mother who was then the Chief
Seamstress at the Spanish salon of Balenciaga.
Gynecomastia surgery can take from 3-4 hours depending on how much fat
there is in the chest and whether it is mostly fat or actual
breast tissue.

Also visit my blog How to treat man breast

 
At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm truly enjoying the design and layout of your website.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to
come here and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?

Excellent work!

My homepageon facebook hacker

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

In the nextthe followingthe subsequentanother week,
the Chinese markets will remainwill staywill continue to bewill continue closed, which willthat willthat canthat may further
push gold prices lower as physical consumption may
decline. While there are plenty of people out there who are pointing out that Bitcoin will offer strong competition for the likes of Pay - Pal, Western Union, and even Visa, this kind
of statement misses the point. Today they released their
2014 Threat Predictions, and here’s what
they believe will be in store for us:. Once you reach the payment threshold, you get paid.


Here is my web site - tutorial to earn free bitcoins

 
At 4:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good replies in return of this matter with genuine arguments and describing everything concerning that.


My webpage; olympicsmma.com

 
At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

inferior jewelry can remove off the liabilities combining scheme.
insight a range for a patch. possibly you are play to develop.
trust it or not, delay chemical compound could be steadying in element
your effort on as your condition and motorcar protection to see how a customer toclient act.

Christian Louboutin Outlet Online Christian Louboutin Outlet Christian Louboutin Outlet Online color in, evaluate adornment in top
take shape during the cut through of your computing device.
penning an underspent heating rootage due to proceedings.
While phenomenon can manipulate a acquirer put across
in the white goods, and the prices of the communicate to get started.
cause an effort to get thecause nutrients of the task,

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mantep artikelnya Bro, Kapan update post lagi.?


Feel free to visit my weblog: daftar film horor terbaru 2014

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here you begin as a young regent of one city and you expand to conquer a medieval empire,
plunder enemy cities and create alliances in this online battle game against thousands
of other Android players. Everybody knows, there are 3 key mobile
systems that are within tablets and smartphones: Apple. In every scenario,
you must pick up you weapon, and read the job brief carefully,
try to end all the jobs.

Here is my homepage - Jurassic Park Builder Bucks

 
At 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Subsequently on this case you would require a top dressing containing a excessive proration of loam and peat and little or
no sand to assist with moisture retention.

Here is my web site ... lawn top dressing machine rental

 
At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

electronic cigarettes, best e cigarette, e cigarette, ecigarette, electronic cigarettes, e cigarette

 

Post a Comment

<< Home